Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve Brunch

 Brandon and I are usually with his family on Christmas Eve, but we visited them the weekend before Christmas this year. Since we had nothing planned for Christmas Eve, we decided to host Christmas Brunch at our house for my family.  Almost everyone got to come, including Nancy, John, Jake and Grandmom! Will had to work though. :(

Most of my family hadn't seen my house in a while, if at all, and it was the first time I hosted a "dinner(-like) party" with my new, beautiful buffet, table and chairs.


Drool. This is why I love Pottery Barn and West Elm outlet. Without them, I would have no furniture. Moving on...

I made Christmas fruit kabobs....



 and cinnamon mini waffles....

plus egg frittatas. Mom brought some breakfast casseroles and mini muffins. Kelly made these adorable "Santa Hat" brownies!


Everyone seemed to enjoy the delicious food, but we enjoyed each other's company even more! I put my Apple TV screen saver to play all of the best pictures of Anniston and the family that I've taken with my new fancy camera while it played Christmas music from my iTunes library, and it was the hit of the party!







That afternoon, Brandon and I went to see "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo", the American version. I really expected to hate it, since I like the Swedish version so much. But.. I loved it! I can't wait to see it again- Lisbeth is so feisty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...