Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Rewind

I had a fabulously productive weekend. I'm still high on endorphins and pure bliss. 

Brandon's best friend Evan just graduated pharmacy school and is moving to Memphis. Yay! He came to stay with us this weekend to go apartment hunting. We took him to dinner at one of our newest restaurant on our 2 favorite restaurants rotation, Las Delicias. 

Jeans, Shirt, Necklace and Shoes- J.Crew
Bag- Kate Spade
Matching Mint headband (not pictured but my new favorite) - J.Crew
This is what I came up with when I had exactly five minutes to get out of my scrubs and get ready. I would say that two hungry boys weren't willing to wait long, but honestly I'm a just a get-ready-in-five-minutes kind of girl.

Saturday morning, I went for a run and a short bike ride to get a few errands done. This was the first time I've ever run in shorts successfully, but it worked because these shorts have built-in compression-type shorts underneath for extra coverage. Love. Need 5 pair. 


Do you love how I managed to tell you the story of the temperature and what I had for breakfast in this one picture? It was 83* and you can barely see the edge of my cereal bowl. 

Dress- J.Crew on clearance!
Shoes- J.Crew
Bag- Kate Spade

Even eventually woke up and we went for a late lunch at the only other restaurant we frequent, R.P. Tracks. The boys goofed off while I got ahead on a few work things for the week. The exercise and productivity that happened this day was phenomenal. 

But then... I had time left over to spend a few hours with my sweet little Annie Ruth. 



And the amount of non productive lounging around that happened Sunday was even more amazing. I tried to work out, and I guess technically I did, but not for long. Did a little online shopping, then Kelly and Anniston came over to see how Anniston liked our pool- this girl is gonna be a swimmer for sure!



I was going to attempt another run Sunday night but a storm was on the way, so I decided to watch a movie with my hubby instead.

It was a nearly perfect weekend! 





2 comments:

  1. So glad you had another great weekend. I love all of your outfit pictures. I'm also quick to get ready- I hate spending forever! Love all of the pictures of sweet Anniston. She definitely looks like a little water baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I feel- I have so many more things I could be doing with my time.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...