Friday, August 3, 2012

San Francisco in Pictures

We went to San Francisco. 


We ran across this bridge.


We visited Pier 39....








.... and Fisherman's Wharf... where there was sourdough bread. 



We went to see the redwoods in Muir Woods. They were beautiful.


and very tall.


We went to Alcatraz




and a Giants game



saw a few other things



We ate lots and lots of really good vegetarian food. 




But it's kind of ok, because did I mention we ran a half marathon? Oh yeah, and we walked everywhere. Up humongous hills like this.


San Francisco is probably our favorite city we've visited. It's a beautiful city with gorgeous weather, active people and fabulous food!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pictures! Looks like you had an awesome time in SF!

    I'm coveting that yellow Nike jacket--I looked at it online every day for a month this spring! Now I wish I would have bit the bullet and ordered it. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a great time!

      I did the same thing for a while, and then I finally found it at the Nike Outlet for pretty cheap. I think it was $29 or $39! If you let me know what size you'd want, I'd be happy to keep an eye out for you at the outlet!

      Delete
    2. That would be so awesome! I usually wear a Medium in shirts. Does the jacket run pretty close to true in size? If you find one, feel free to send me an email @ runningthroughredlights@gmail.com :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...